Make me a willow cabin at your gate,
And call upon my soul within the house;
Write loyal cantons of contemned love
And sing them loud even in the dead of night;
Halloo your name to the reverberate hills
And make the babbling gossip of the air
Cry out ‘OLIVIA!’
RULE 1: ALWAYS POST THE RULES.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
I tagged: thebardgroupie, beccasue1298, threeantemeridiem
1. Why did you actually answer these questions? Because Molly told me to, and I don’t want to disobey Molly. She’ll getcha.
2. If you could be anywhere in the world at all right now, where would it be and who would be with you? I’d be waiting outside some theatre in London, bundled up, waiting for the house to open, tickets in one hand, hand of a cute boy in my other hand. Bam.
3. What is your favorite color and if you could have one thing in your home be this color, what would it be? I love red. Dark red. Blood red. And I guess I’d want….a red door. Or a red sofa? Idk. Depends on the design. Color effects design dramatically.
4. Your pizza order. Just olives. Icco’s 5 quid pizza, with just olives.
5. Your Starbucks order (this can say a lot about a person)? Sometimes when I’m feeling especially white, a PSL. When I’m in show-mode, it’s a hazelnut latte with an extra shot.
6. Doritos or cheetos? Cheetos.
7. What makes you happy? (Yes I also stole this one). Affirmation.
8.Where do you want to get married? Either at my house, or at a courthouse. Eloping is so in right now.
9. Who is your favorite superhero and why? I like Iron Man because RDJ is hawt.
10. Favorite 80’s movie, GO! DOES DIRTY DANCING COUNT??! But for real: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a mentor. I don’t know what that will actually look like, whether I end up a teacher or designer or both or whatever.
MY QUESTIONS FOR Y’ALL:
1. Earliest memory.
2. Last good movie you saw.
3. Favorite piece of clothing that you own.
4. Favorite flower.
5. Favorite president.
6. If you could effortlessly learn one new language, what would it be?
7. If you could hang out for one evening with a celebrity, who would it be and what would you do?
8. Favorite play.
9. Favorite character from The Office.
10. Are you wondering why almost all of my questions are ‘favorites?’ (it’s because I’m bad at thinking of things.)
11. When was the last time you did something crazy and daring?